Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Last.fm

So, I get an email from one of my best friends back at home (Houston) and it is inviting me to join this new social networking thing. But it is all about music! It's called Lastfm. So I take a look around and decide to download the business required. So it seems to work similarly to other social networking sites that are out there. You get friends and share your music with each other. You can send notes and recommendations to each other. You can post a picture of yourself on your profile or not. Another cool thing is that it "scrobbles" your music from your preferred player, ITunes, Window's Media Player, etc. So as you listen to your music on ITunes, there's another window from Last.fm and you can "heart" that song or tag it. There are so many other things that I haven't even explored yet, but it seems like a lot of fun, especially if you love music. Yay for music!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.